Re: Android Native Code

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Android Native Code
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:40:36 +0100

Le 11/01/2011 21:45, Duncan Patton a Campbell a écrit :
Howdy all?

I'm currently looking at the requirements for Prolog on Android.

Would be great. But I don't know Android enough to have an idea about the complexity of this "porting".
There's a thing called GNU Prolog for Java and I'm wondering what
sort of relationship it has to Gprolog (if any).
No relation at all :-). This is a prolog engine entirely written in Java I believe.

Another path
I'm looking at is putting together a "native code" version
of Gprolog (that is running on what Google calls the "native" cpu).
I suppose this will require to port gprolog to new processors (arm, motorola,...). Before this maybe it is preferable to study alternative ways using the Android SDK (which I don't know).
Anyone know of any attempts down this path?

Thanks,

Dhu

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.