Re: Android Native Code

From: Vitor Beires Nogueira
Subject: Re: Android Native Code
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:03:04 +0000

Hello,

Its good to know that someone else is interested on this subject :)
I also consider that there two possible approaches for porting Prolog to Android: 1 - use the Android SDK to incorporate some Prolog engine written in Java (GNU Prolog for Java, Prolog Cafe, ...) 2 - use the Android NDK to build a "native Prolog". Although, NDK only supports Arm it is planned to support x86. Since swi and yap prolog have ARM versions, perhaps it would easier to use them in the mean time.

Best regards,
Vitor Nogueira