Java API for using Prolog in java

From: Syed Muhammad Ali Shah
Subject: Java API for using Prolog in java
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:50:54 +1200

Hi,

I am looking for a Java API to process prolog rules from a Java program. At the moment I am using JPL that comes with the SWI-Prolog distribution. My problem is that I can not get the derivation trace or proof of how a rule has processed. For example, if a rule has failed, I want to see on which particular rule it failed. Can anyone please hint on some API that can provide the rule derivation tree/trace/proof/debug information?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Ali
Massey University,