Paolo Parise - logging the trace

From: Paolo Parise
Subject: Paolo Parise - logging the trace
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:39:30 +0200

I'm Parise Paolo and I've developed a game using Prolog. For demonstration issues and through your Prolog interpreter gprolog, I want to
execute, using an external program developed in Java (called controller) the following loop:
1: (gprolog) execute a portion of the game
2: (gprolog) stop the execution and send to the controller the trace, finally wait for the controller acknowledge
3: (controller) receive and print the trace (call, exit etc..), ack to che gprolog program
4: (gprolog) ack received, execute the next portion of the game
5: (gprolog) stop the execution and send to the controller the trace, finally wait for the controller acknowledge
6: (controller) receive and print the trace (call, exit etc..), ack to che gprolog program
7. ... and so on
Start and stop are messages through a TCP connection but I don't know how the controller can receive the prolog trace. Does gprolog provide a file logging (the controller can read the file)? Have you got advices?
Thanks!!
Paolo Parise