Re: encoding of atoms

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: encoding of atoms
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:30:04 +0200

Hello,

can you tell me on wich architecture (machine/OS) this bug occurs ?

Daniel

Le 05/06/2012 21:02, Michael Hauptmann a écrit :
A friendly Japanese (thank you) confirmed the problem and pointed out that file-IO works but there is a display problem.

I experimented further with GNU Prolog. Indeed, it does not seem to be a compiler insufficiency. Fortunately, ä and ö are recognised and distinguished. Unfortunately, they are not displayed.

Hence, I regard this problem as an output bug, and I will post it to the bug report mailing list.

Best Regards,
M. Hauptmann.