DLL using

From: Philipp Kraus
Subject: DLL using
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:28:58 +0200

Hello,

I would like to use GnuProlog in an own project, which is written in C/C++. Can
I use GnuProlog with an interface for my own program?
I have a C++ object, which stores a short dataset, which is often modified, but
it is a small set, on each step I must run a Prolog call (expert / planning
system)
and Prolog must return a bool information back to my C++ object.
I have got a lot of these objects, but each object stores its own dataset, so I
can use a "global" instance of the Prolog interpreter but the Prolog calls must
be run
in the "context of the object".

Can I use GnuProlog for this problem?

Thanks a lot