Re: DLL using

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: DLL using
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 09:03:24 +0200

Le 29/08/2013 12:28, Philipp Kraus a écrit :
Hello,

I would like to use GnuProlog in an own project, which is written in C/C++. Can I use GnuProlog with an interface for my own program?
I have a C++ object, which stores a short dataset, which is often modified, but it is a small set, on each step I must run a Prolog call (expert / planning system)
and Prolog must return a bool information back to my C++ object.
I have got a lot of these objects, but each object stores its own dataset, so I can use a "global" instance of the Prolog interpreter but the Prolog calls must be run
in the "context of the object".

Can I use GnuProlog for this problem?

Hello,

You should have a look at the C foreign interface provided by gprolog:
http://gprolog.org/manual/html_node/

If you have more specific questions do not hesitate.

Daniel

Thanks a lot

Phil