simple example please, facts and query in one file

From: Patrick
Subject: simple example please, facts and query in one file
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:22:28 -0500

Hi Everyone

Sorry to ask this....

I am studying and making progress but I can't figure out the simplest thing.

I have been able to consult little database files and query but I don't know how to list facts and query against them in the same file.

Could someone post a little example?

Sorry to bother everyone with this stupidity.

-Patrick