Re: gprolog blows on OSX with segmentation violation (bad address: 0x0)

From: Paulo Moura
Subject: Re: gprolog blows on OSX with segmentation violation (bad address: 0x0)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:36:49 +0000

On 21/11/2013, at 09:42, emacstheviking <address@hidden> wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> Thanks as always. I will rebuild my version tonight.
>
> A while back I was playing with dlload() et al. and you mentioned that there
> was some work in progress (?) about having a module loading system...is that
> still the case or is there just not enough time in the day for such things?

You can write Prolog module code today using Logtalk. Supported module
directives include module/2, use_module/2, export/1, and reexport/2. But you
will need to use .lgt instead of .pl as the filename extension and Logtalk's
compiling and loading predicates. You can later change the extension back when
Daniel releases a GNU Prolog version with modules support.

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Moura
Logtalk developer