Predicate ordering when using current_predicate/1

From: emacstheviking
Subject: Predicate ordering when using current_predicate/1
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:48:54 +0000

Hi,

There is no mention of the actual order of returned predicates, recently I created a testing framework and it has this line of code thanks to Daniel,

findall(Name,(current_predicate(Name/0), atom_concat('test_', _, Name)),AllTests)

I am writing tests now that rely upon them being executed in the order that they are defined in the source file i.e. the temporal order in which they were added to the database I presume.

However, they do not seem to come out in the expected order unless I have done something wrong but the above line of code is what dictates the order of execution.

Sean.