Re: Announce: GNU Prolog Redis client released

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Announce: GNU Prolog Redis client released
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:48:05 +0100

Congratulations Sean,

can I add it to the list of contribs ?

Daniel

Le 24/11/2013 20:45, Sean Charles a écrit :
Hi all,

After some great assistance from the list here I finally managed to finish my
Redis client for my own use and for the world to enjoy :)

https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-redisclient

I’d be interested to know if anybody uses it for anything at all really. As
usual, if you break it or want it extended or, from my point of view and of
most value to me, point out better ways of having done it that are more
“Prolog-gy” then please feel free to comment via this list too. I am always
trying to improve!

Thanks for all the help from everybody on the way especially Daniel Diaz.

Sean.