Examples per predicate

From: Antonio Vega
Subject: Examples per predicate
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 00:20:59 -0500

Its been long since I've written a prolog program, turbo prolog was the only one I had access to. I remember how well prolog help me then on mechanical systems synthesis,  and I wondered if if it still do the magic for a manufacturing simulation problem I am dealing with. Being linux my os for many years, I naturally searched for prolog implementations under it, and came across gnuprolog, tried it with some sucsess but there are enough differences/difficulties,( specially on term processing, streams and I/o, ) that I want to overcome.
Source code examples per predicate or group of predicates, and its correspondent query result really helped me then to go into practical matters ( further than the typical family member relationships examples) and I wonder if such files are already available for gnuprolog.
If not, I guess I can share the ones I eventually taylor for myself, my model would be to somehow upload code and queries on  files named after the pertinent section say 8-4.pro or 8-4-1.pro depending on the intended scope.  even better a small wiki system will further motivate comunity cooperation speeding the process.
Anyway I would like to hear if is whorth our while.
Regards
Antonio Vega