TCL interface for Gnu Prolog

From: Venkat Palli
Subject: TCL interface for Gnu Prolog
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 02:48:17 +0000

Hi All,

I am trying to interface prolog with TCL to solve simple constraint problems, and I am wondering if there is any interface already existing for this job. I have checked web but couldn’t find anything better than the last post of something similar on this list  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/users-prolog/2002-12/msg00001.html

I couldn’t find any further information than this. It would be great if any suggestions on this.

Thanks all experts in advance.

Sincerely,

VEnkat