[announce]GNU Prolog command line help predicate.

From: emacstheviking
Subject: [announce]GNU Prolog command line help predicate.
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 00:02:50 +0100

Pleased to announce:

https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-help

It covers section 8 predicates only but I may be motivated enough to extract the necessary data for FD and all other stragglers not in section 8.

For me, section 8 is enough as it was a learning exercise too. I really feel I am getting to grips with Prolog more now.

Plus, today my copy of "Prolog Programming In Depth" by Covington/Nute/Vellino arrived and it's awesome. Wish I read it first!

Thanks list, have a good weekend then.....

Sean.