It works reasonably well, it was very interesting
to do and I learned a lot about everything!
I have one small issue with it but I don't think it is the
bindings per se, more the nature of the UI I put together...
it leaks memory. I remember posting a few messages here but I
never got a satisfactory solution which is why I stopped work
on it. What there is however is 99.9% solid, covers
-- standard SDL
-- TTF handling
-- Image handling
-- Sound handling
It might also like to be put on the "contributions" page in
case somebody finds a use for it!
I am hoping to return to my partially completed RabbitMQ
module at some point soon... I want to try writing
"microservice" type applications using RabbitMQ as the message