Re: Debugger / internals question...

From: emacstheviking
Subject: Re: Debugger / internals question...
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:10:55 +0000

I answered my own question then!

After posting, I went off and read the small print about ports and leashing, not something I'd read that closely before and by merely issuing 'trace' followed by 'leash(none)' and running some sample code, I was presented with a lovely trace.

Just what I wanted.

And of course, running from an emacs buffer with the prolog.el from Bruda, I get to keep it! Job done, moving on, nothing to see hear!

I love GNU Prolog

:)