Re: Porting to the Raspberry Pi

From: vieuxnez
Subject: Re: Porting to the Raspberry Pi
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 23:17:30 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am interested in how gprolog works, and wanted to know if a mapper is a
processing section that converts MA instructions to actual assembly
instructions.  Would a mapper be simpler than a typical assembler?  Could
the mapper be written in prolog?  I would be pleased if you could give me
some clues as to what I might read up on to find out whether any efforts I
might attempt would be fruitful or fruitless.

Dustin Kick
KC9MEL