Re: Porting to the Raspberry Pi

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Porting to the Raspberry Pi
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 11:23:57 +0200

Sorry for the late reply,

There is a file PORTING which gives some information on how to add a new
architecture. Basically you have to look at files in src/Ma2Asm which contains
mapper MA->ASM for various architectures. The mappers are written in C (you can
use another mapper as basis).

Don’t hesitate to write me directly if you need more help.

Daniel