Re: sub_atom fails?

From: David Logan
Subject: Re: sub_atom fails?
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 23:44:46 -0600

Well, it doesn’t seem to be sub_atom as far as it goes. I wrote my own left() in order to do the same job, and the new code still fails with atom table full. At this point, I could use some direction as to why this may be happening. I do not see any nesting situation that would cause this. It appears to me that as I backtrack to the repeat clause, it should remove the atoms that are no longer in use.

David Logan