interfacing Java and Gnu Prolog

From: Adam Russell
Subject: interfacing Java and Gnu Prolog
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 18:33:53 +0000

I am wondering if there is any (easy) way to interface gprolog from Java?
Attempts to google search “Gnu Prolog and Java” and similar all result in links
to a separate Gnu Prolog for Java project which as far as I can tell is an
unrelated and no longer maintained effort to implement a Prolog in Java?

To be specific, I would like to implement a scheduler in Prolog but call it
from Java. I’ve used swi’s jpl in the past  and it works fine, but would prefer
Gnu Prolog. Seems easier to add to a docker image. 😉