Re: ILP with Gnu Prolog

From: Adam Russell
Subject: Re: ILP with Gnu Prolog
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 12:39:08 -0400

Paulo Moura wrote:
Hi Adam,

On 17 May 2021, at 17:58, Adam Russell <ac.russell@live.com> wrote:

Has anyone done Inductive Logic Programming(ILP) with Gnu Prolog? I am
interested in exploring this further but there are so many different ILP
projects around, I am not sure which one to start with? Any recommendations?

I generally prefer gprolog so was hoping to find one that did not require
switching prologs.

Logtalk includes a port of the Metagol ILP system that can be run with ECLiPSe,
SICStus Prolog, SWI-Prolog, and
YAP. Unfortunately it cannot be run on GNU Prolog as the code requires the
coroutining `when/2` predicate.

Thank you for the information! Metagol certainly seems to be well documented, I'll perhaps start there first.