Re: console version of gnu prolog for cygwin?

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: console version of gnu prolog for cygwin?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:51:55 +0200

Le 4/18/22 à 00:27, Daniel Ajoy a écrit :
Hello,

Is there a way to get a console version of prolog? When I install the windows version it doesn't come with a console interpreter.

And when I try to compile from sources under cygwin I'm not sure what configure options to use to produce a console interpreter. I'd like to use one under the new "Vim terminal" facility.

You can execute the windows version without the GUI interface (i.e. with a console in text mode). For that, init the following environment variables:

Then, in a DOS command terminal launch gprolog:

C:\>gprolog
GNU Prolog 1.5.0 (64 bits)
Compiled Aug  8 2021, 13:29:26 with cl
Copyright (C) 1999-2021 Daniel Diaz