[Vardi-list] A Special Seminar in Honor's of Dana Scott's 90th Birthday

From: Moshe Y Vardi
Subject: [Vardi-list] A Special Seminar in Honor's of Dana Scott's 90th Birthday
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 21:16:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Tuesday, October 11th, we'll be celebrating Dana Scott's 90th birthday with a special seminar by Gordon Plotkin, titled "Does recursion help?". The seminar will be held both online and in person at the Topos Institute's Berkeley office, with Gordon and Dana both present in person. Dana will say some opening words before Gordon's talk.

An abstract for Gordon's talk, and links to join via Zoom or YouTube
livestream, are below. If you would like to attend in person, please email
juliet@topos.institute to register as a visitor.

See https://topos.site/berkeley-seminar/