vampire-devel

Re: [Vampire-devel] [Site Web] mis en place

From: Maxime Biais
Subject: Re: [Vampire-devel] [Site Web] mis en place
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:55:53 +0200

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:24:46 +0200 (CEST)
Nicolas LE COZ <address@hidden> wrote:

> ca serait bien de faire un breifing vers 9h 9h30

Ouai rendez vous a 9h30 a l'école.

> PS: Max il y a systeme speciale pour upload nos page html sur le site
> WEB ? (un CVS web par ex) excusez moi je voulais dire mes pages Xhtml

dans la section : "Docs utilisateur (FAQ)" de sanannah il y a ecrit :
How do I upload my homepage (CVS HTML) ?

In fact, it works like importing your project into the CVS Sources: for
the homepage we use the CVS tree called CVS HTML.

1) Normally, you dont access to CVS via Kerberos 5 but via SSH. The
Kerberos access is only for project developers who have an account on
gnu.org. So you need to have a correctly registered a SSH key on Savannah.
If you don't know how, you should read the FAQ entry *How do I configure
my SSH access?*

2) You should have read instructions in your CVS project page on savannah
(as http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=11 : savannah CVS page ).

3) You should go in the local directory where you want to put your local
copy the CVS HTML tree. For example: cd /opt/www

4) Download the CVS HTML tree structure (substitute developername with
your login): export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co non-gnu/myproject/

5) Then, in the dir /opt/www/non-gnu/myproject, you should copy all the
files you want to insert in the CVS HTML tree. For example: cp
/home/www/index.html /opt/www/non-gnu/myproject/

6) Once you have localy set your HTML tree, you can import it. To import a
file and a directory: cd /opt/www/non-gnu/myproject
cvs add index.html
cvs add mydir
(or: cvs add index.html mydir)
cvs commit