varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] [Student-projects] Varnam project status

From: Abhishek Nair
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] [Student-projects] Varnam project status
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 23:29:23 +0530

Sure, will start working on it and will let you know about any development or if I come across further doubts.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Navaneeth K N <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks,

On 2/27/14 11:16 PM, Abhishek Nair wrote:
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> See in this above example, I typed in the sentence. and when i
> tried making changes to it, by backspacing a few letters, it stays
> in english and doesnt translate back to malayalam. Like the first
> word here, "ende".

That looks like a bug to me. You can create an issue here at -
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=varnamproject and start
working on it to get familiar with the code base.

I need to update the documentation which will help to get started. I
will do it sometime this weekend.