varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Improving Varnam Learning

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Improving Varnam Learning
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 10:39:57 +0530

That's great! And thanks for reviewing. :)

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Navaneeth K N <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Kevin,

On Saturday 15 March 2014 01:43 PM, Kevin Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The proposal is ready [1]. Kindly review it and suggest changes. Sorry for
> the delay. I had trouble getting the enrollment proof from the college in
> time.

Looks pretty good to me. Thanks for working on this.

Since last few days I am toying an idea to improve the learning further
and optimize the storage requirements. I will share it to the mailing
list once I have a clarity on what to be done.

--
Cheers,
Navaneeth