varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Bug 40714 : without rowid

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Bug 40714 : without rowid
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:59:10 +0530

I have done the tests on patterns_content and found it to be helpful. Please see[1]. I used the varnam word corpus to populate ml.vst.learnings. The difference in size was very significant. The DB shrinked from about 500mb to 294mb. I have attached the sqlite_analyzer output on the bug tracker. If this is really as good as it looks, I will use 'without rowid' on all tables and submit a pull request.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?40714