varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Bug 40714 : without rowid

From: Navaneeth K N
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Bug 40714 : without rowid
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:09:25 +0530

Hello Kevin,

Looks like there are some issues with the merge request. I don't see any
diffs. Can you update it after looking into the following points?

* Have you verified the time required for learn? Is it improved or it
takes more time? Just use the word corpus and learn one file and see how
long it takes. Do the same after you apply your changes. Make sure you
compile and install after applying your changes.

* Get into sqlite3 command line tool, and look at the query plan
generated for the query we use on patterns_content. Check the plan
without your changes and with your changes. See if that has changed. And
if it has changes, make sure it still uses indexes and executes as
quickly as possible.

Other than this, the change looks good. Thanks for working on it.

--
Cheers,
Navaneeth