varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] Pull request

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] Pull request
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 22:02:35 +0530

I have made a pull request, but there are some problems :

Travis build fails due to an assertion on varnamc_tests line 32. This means there is some problem with learn from file. When I used 'varnamc --learn-from <file>' it gave me an assertions error :

assertion '(handle->internal)->known_words' failed.

Will look into this and try patching it. Seems like I broke something when I added validity check.