varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] Ibus not working

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] Ibus not working
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:17:50 +0530

I had successfully used varnam with ibus in linux mint 15 KDE. However, I cannot do the same with linux mint 17 with cinnamon. I installed the packages lbibus,ibus,ibus-gtk and then compiled and installed libvarnam-ibus.

I'm able to get the ibus daemon running. However, ibus-engine-varnam -l ml does not produce any results. I did varnam-sync before trying this. Any ideas?