varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] Further improvements

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] Further improvements
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:13:51 +0530

Hi,

I know that there is a lot of room for improvement in the stemmer (in terms of stem rules). However, recent discussions on the ML has shed some light on how the learning can be improved further. I'm attaching a little proposal I've put together. It is in open document presentation format.

Maybe we can include this in our discussion tomorrow evening.

regards,

Kevin Martin Jose