varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Map File

From: sooraj kenoth
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Map File
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:46:22 +0530

I had look at the syntax, but couldn't understand completely. I had
map file(for m17n) with me with few modifications. I just transformed
it as I understood. Please find the attached document.

It will be very nice if we can incorporate Alt+Shift or some special
keys to temporally switch the layout to access symbols. I mean holding
will switch and releasing will fall back to original. By defualt
remitonton or Inscript doest not contain all commonly used symbols or
Arabic numbers. So every time people has to switch the layout to do
this.

--
Regards
Sooraj Kenoth