varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Unable to add new inputs in ibus

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Unable to add new inputs in ibus
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 07:36:31 +0530

You can't use varnam as an input method unless you install libvarnam-ibus. Clone this[1] repo and instal libarnam-ibus. Once it is done, you might want to restart your system and then press the "add" button in the screenshots mentioned above. This will bring up a dialog box from where you can choose additional languages to be supported. You should see "Malayalam - varnam.ml" in the list. Add it.

[1] https://github.com/varnamproject/libvarnam-ibus