varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] Errored: varnamproject/libvarnam#69 (master - 65

From: Travis CI
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] Errored: varnamproject/libvarnam#69 (master - 657bc1e)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 05:58:32 +0000

varnamproject / libvarnam (master)
Build #69 has errored.
12 seconds
Navaneeth K N 657bc1e Changeset →
  core: Redesigned scheme details API

varnam_set_scheme_details will take a struct with all the scheme details
rather than adding parameters for each metadata key.

This commit also adds a `stable` metadata which can be used to indicate
stability of the scheme file
System message:

We just switched the default image for OS X jobs to our new image including Xcode 6.1. See our blog post for a full list of changes.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis Pro could be your new best friend!