varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] New feature

From: Navaneeth K N
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] New feature
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 07:50:56 +0530

That’s good. I was unable to find time to work on this. Thanks for taking this
up.

Can we do this generically for all the languages? I mean as a configurable
option in iBUS settings? So if it is turned on, it will output indic text
directly. We can turn on this option by default.

thoughts?

—
Navaneeth