varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Problem installong varnam editor

From: Shanavas
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Problem installong varnam editor
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:04:42 +0530

Thanks for the information.

On June 16, 2015 7:14:59 PM GMT+05:30, Navaneeth K N <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Shanavas,

On 13/06/15 7:31 pm, Shanavas wrote:
Yes navanreths repository.

On June 12, 2015 7:46:35 PM GMT+05:30, sooraj kenoth
<address@hidden> wrote:

varnam editor???

I am guessing you are referring to https://github.com/navaneeth/varnam.
This was just an initial repository that I have created when I started
working on varnam. I haven't touched this repo for long time and
varnam's development moved to a different direction. I will delete this
old repo as it causes confusion.

Now you can take a look at the following repos:

1. libvarnam - The core library which powers the project
2. varnamd - HTTP API on top of libvarnam. Used by varnamproject.com

There are many other repositories which provides language bindings. You
can take a look at that too.

if you are on Linux, you can run varnam locally as a iBus engine. The
code and instructions are under:
https://github.com/varnamproject/libvarnam-ibus.