varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Requesting to join contribution list for Var

From: Navaneeth K N
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Requesting to join contribution list for Varnam Project.
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:35:29 +0530

Hi Abhishek,

On 31/10/15 1:34 pm, Abhishek sheshagiri wrote:
> Greetings,
>  I'm Abhishek D S, I went through the Varnam Project which is highly
> impressive. I would like to take this opportunity to contribute for this
> amazing project.
> Please let me know if there is any stand on which I can work upon.
>
> Thank you :)

Thanks for the interest in varnam. There are many areas in which varnam
needs help. Primary area would be to get offline support for varnam by
writing IMEs. IME for Linux, using iBus is halfway done (). It needs
some polishing before it can be released to the world. If you are
interested, you can try that out. There are work yet to be started for
Windows and OSX IMEs. If that interests you, that can be picked up.

--
Thanks,
Navaneeth