varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] I'm working on a project similer to varnam p

From: Navaneeth K N
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] I'm working on a project similer to varnam project. need help..
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:52:37 +0530

On 13/01/16 11:48 am, Dr Dre wrote:
> Hi, I would like to know the core idea behind this project, especially,
> the language modelling technique used in this. I'm working on a tool
> like this as my college project. Is there any guide/blog post available
> in the internet?

Hello,

Thanks for writing.

There are no documentation available on how this works. Code is the
documentation and you can read it here[1]. Basically, varnam has a
simple frequency based model built-in which tracks how frequently a word
or pattern is being used. It also has a tokenizer which helps in doing
partial matches, best matches etc.

[1]: https://github.com/varnamproject/libvarnam

--
Thanks,