via-list

[Via-list] With due respect,

From: Theresa Lassina
Subject: [Via-list] With due respect,
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

With due respect,

It’s great this day to have known you for a good purpose; I am Mrs. Theresa Lassina, the wife of late Mr. Idrissa Lassina. I am seeking for your advice and assistance to help my only son Balou Lassina, to secure a good place in your country to further his educational carrier. I have cancer of the breast. According to my doctor, he observed that I do not have much of a life time.

So I would like you to help me to take care of my son as your own son meanwhile my husband left some money Seven million five hundred thousand USD dollars ($7.5 million dollars) in a prime bank before his death.

I am humbly seeking for your help in securing these funds so that my son could come to your country and use some part of the fund to further his education and invest in any lucrative venture that will attracts income for the benefit of both of you.
I will show my appreciation with 20% of this said fund after the successful transfer of the funds to you.

I will also like to have your full information such as your telephone number, address, country and full name for legal reasons and oral communication. I will give you more details when next I hear from you.
Please I would like you to remember me in your prayers.
Have a nice day
Mrs Theresa Lassina.