vrs-development

[Vrs-development] vrs-development message from Joan

From: Joan Hutton
Subject: [Vrs-development] vrs-development message from Joan
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:27:14 -0540

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and
services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750
million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific
Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of
celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company
in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS

Not intersted? Just watch.

> I hope I have helped you.
I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably
more effective.
> Hey Mike,
Now my take on a customer explaining.
They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software
people.
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.
I hinted an earlier post that something might be very wrong with the software
running larger tournaments.
> Hey Mike,
All software gets tested.
I hope I added some value to your post.
I hinted an earlier post that something might be very wrong with the software
running larger tournaments.
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software
problem has had at a big moment.