Re: Changed html page for l4-hurd

From: Zeno Gantner
Subject: Re: Changed html page for l4-hurd
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:36:55 +0100

Hi,

Jim Franklin wrote:
>  You may wish to reinclude the feedback url or an email address for
> yourself. If I remember correctly when you are copyrighting with the GNU GPL
> it asks you to include a email address or feedback url to the author.

I do not hold the copyright for that page 'cause I transferred it to the
FSF (I think this is possible).
IMHO feedback to address@hidden is more practical, because e.g. if a
small
mistake is reported to the list, people with write access can correct
it directly. Otherwise, I'd have to send the report or the corrected
page to
Jeff.

ciao
        Zeno