Still the Hurd page at sf.net

From: Frederico S. Muñoz
Subject: Still the Hurd page at sf.net
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:31:48 +0000

Hello again.

I just arrived to work and I saw that the pages has certain, er,
'features' in IE as well, namely the borders appear too bloated and
unligned.

I will address this problem when I get home, I'll have to find a way to
view it in IE.

Also Netscape in Windows suffers from the same problem as the GNU/Linux
version, i.e, it mangles the page. I knew Netscape asds issues with
tables and cellpadding, just didn't knew they were so evident.

I will try to address all this issues tonight, please make an effort to
abstrasct yourselves to them while viewing the page (yes, I know it's
hard). Again, using mozilla or any mozilla-based browser (or lynx) works
fine.

Best regards,

fsm

--