Re: [Fwd: L4/x86-Logo: Copyright...]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Fwd: L4/x86-Logo: Copyright...]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:31:04 -0700 (MST)

    I wrote to the maintainer of website at Uni Dresden, cause there
    was this logo, and asked (because I'm lazy ;-)) if I could use it.
    He told me that this is ok, if I put a link to his page. He added
    that the pic was not freely distributable.

Is his page in some sense "official" for L4?
If so, that is a bad situation.  What is that person's
role in L4 development?

Please tell him we will have decided not to use the logo
given the situation as it is.