Re: The HURD

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: The HURD
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 00:27:35 -0800

On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 12:06:41PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:

> The Hurd pages on www.gnu.org ought to say explicitly where the Hurd
> sources are.  Don't they say?  If not, why not?  Jeff, you're updating
> the Hurd pages--would you please make sure the location of the
> repository is explicit and prominent?

Will do - I've also asked Marcus to give me information on what he'd like
for refering people to the Debian distribution.

FYI - we've setup address@hidden for all the people interested in
maintaining the web side of the Hurd - I think this job is going to be
far too big for one person and there's been a fair amount of interest.

--
If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're free, you
don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.