RE: address@hidden: hurd-paper.html addition]

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: address@hidden: hurd-paper.html addition]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:44:55 -0700

Hi Vincent,
 Thanks for your interest in the hurd operating system. If you would like to
do some research with the hurd concerning profiling and profiling tools I
would very much like to publish the research results at hurd.gnu.org . I
believe correct english uses thirty-two rather than 32 but in this modern
day I believe 32 is also acceptable. I am forwarding the email requesting
further definition of "hangs" to address@hidden and someone on the list
should be able to give a full definition. I am also including a links page
that can offer a good deal more info on the hurd:

http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html

Jim