RE: looking for the UCHIYAMA Yasushi homepage

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: looking for the UCHIYAMA Yasushi homepage
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:32:34 -0700

nope, I was looking for the actual site. I ran a check on links on
the_hurd_links.html about a month ago and everything checked out ok.
Couldn't find the link to UCHIYAMA Yasushi when I was checking this week.
Can anyone check whether this is just a server down or if the site has
moved. If I can't find the site it will have to be dropped from links page
and hurd.gnu.org .