(no subject)

From: Larry wall
Subject: (no subject)
Date: 28 Jul 2001 23:37:16 -0000

HI all! guys you're thebest thing happened in IT in the last millennium:)

Just one thing about the gnu/hurd faq at
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/faq/faq.html

the links
address@hidden (editor)
address@hidden (maintainer)
and the URLs
http://www.corridor.com/~sfavor/hurd-faq/gnu-hurd-faq.html
and  http://rampages.onramp.net/~sfavor/hurd-faq/gnu-hurd-faq.html.

don't work :(
maybe this was an istant net-
but, i was trying to send a translation of the faq in my home language (maybe
useless, but i should read the FAQ, it was too easy to try the translation....)
and when I tried to send a mail it was a non-existent destination error.
Anyway go on dudes, that's a great work ;)

Sign up for your FREE E-MAIL account @ Dynamitemail:
http://www.dynamitemail.com