Updating Web pages

From: Tom Yerex
Subject: Updating Web pages
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:44:31 -0700

Hello,

I have been reading the e-mails that pass through the debian-hurd mail list, and found the one with the subject Welcome to the Hurd.

In that e-mail, it mentions that one area to contribute (I am assuming for newbies), is to update the Web pages at hurd.gnu.org.  I would like to get involved in the project and feel that this is an area where I can contribute and learn more about the Debian-Hurd project.

If there are updates waiting, I believe that I should be able to process them for you - please let me know if you are still looking for assistance in this area and how I can help.

Regards,

Tom Yerex
address@hidden