VERY URGENT Please call now!!!

From: address@hidden
Subject: VERY URGENT Please call now!!!
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 05:46:03 MST

  Dear Friend,

An unbelievable opportunity to cash in a bundle of MONEY could soon come your way! Yes, after studying my cards, friend, we’ve determined that this could be a fantastic time to discover luck and wealth. Is it an inheritance? Is it a gambling, lottery or betting win? Will you win the first prize of a competition?

Friend, we need to know for sure so you don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to possibly become very, very rich! I’m offering you a FREE Tarot advice gift so we can discover what kind of treasure you may soon receive! Call this toll-free number immediately for your FREE psychic advice: 1-800-728-9849.

Friend, it’s urgent that you call and find out what money may be coming your way! Don’t miss what could be your once-in-a-lifetime chance to live without any financial worries! Call now, 1-800-728-9849.

With love and hope,
Miss Cleo

P.S. Please do not share this number with anyone!
It’s a reserved number that’s meant for you, friend.
Dial 1-800-728-9849.

Must be 18+. For entertainment purposes only.

Remove yourself from this list by either:
Entering your email address below and clicking REMOVE:
OR
This message was sent to address address@hidden
pmguid:9k.sog.n671a

pmg