FREE RING - Claim it before it's too late!

From: HotDeals
Subject: FREE RING - Claim it before it's too late!
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:46:03 MST

Claim your FREE* Amethyst Ring!

-----Congratulations,

YOURS FREE!

---- You have been specially selected to receive a beautiful, genuine Amethyst Ring, appraised by a certified gemologist at $60.00, for FREE*!

Yes, this is not a misprint - this lovely ring, that you'll be happy to show off is yours FREE!
(*all we ask is that you pay $4.95 to help defray our postage and handling costs)

Call now:
1-800-880-3925

or click here for more information
about your FREE*
amethyst ring.

About your ring:
Your lovely Ring comes with a 1.18 carat Princess cut Amethyst stone with four Freshwater Pearl accent stones, was handcut by a master craftsmen and comes in a black velveteen gift box. This ring was appraised by a Certified Gemologist from New York's diamond district and valued at $60.00! It is yours FREE* (you just pay $4.95 p&h) if you call this special toll-free, 800# right now! Click here to claim your FREE* reward.

About Publishers Choice:
For over 15 years, Publishers Choice has offered outstanding values on a wide variety of high-quality jewelry. Millions of customers have ordered from us in complete confidence. Why? Because everytime you order from Publishers Choice, you get our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any time, for any reason, you are not totally delighted, you may return the item for prompt refund of the purchase price- no questions asked!

1-800-880-3925

*All we ask is that you pay $4.95 to help defray postage and handling, payable by credit card.

Copyright 2001 NSI. "Publishers Choice" is a registered mark of NSI.

Remove yourself from this list by either:
Entering your email address below and clicking REMOVE:
OR
This message was sent to address address@hidden
pmguid:ud.u7s.7imqm

pmg